For people in the midst of a family crisis, sympathy and compassion are important. So is the peace of mind that comes from clear-cut legal advice that lets you know where you stand.
When everything seems confused and uncertain, we can help you lay secure foundations for the future of you and your family.
Whitehead Vizard Solicitors is a team of experienced lawyers in Salisbury. When you ask us to help with a family law matter, here is what you can expect:
- A calm office environment where you can discuss your situation freely and in confidence
- A solicitor who takes a personal interest in your case
- Advice that is robust and comprehensive
- An approach that priorities negotiation and mediation over risky court applications
- Clear information about costs, including the cost implications of each step you take in the process
We are members of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers. Our involvement with the group reflects the commitment we have to the constructive resolution of family disputes. We will always work hard to find solutions that you may not have considered, but that meet the needs of the whole family, particularly the children.
A Comprehensive Service
- Divorce and separation advice, including full support and advice on financial settlements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Children matters, including contact, residence and parental responsibility applications
- Child-related emergency applications, including prohibited steps orders and specific issue orders
- Family injunctions, including non molestation and occupation orders
For unmarried couples, we also advise on cohabitation agreements or “living together” agreements and pre-marital contracts.